Welcome to Wanniassa Hills Primary School
At Wanniassa Hills Primary we work with the community to make the most of every child's natural talents. The school promotes active citizenship, encourages participation and rewards productivity.
We are here to provide children with safe and friendly learning environments from which they can make real connections to a contemporary world of opportunities.
Congratulations to the Preschool team for achieving a rating overall 'Exceeding National Quality Standard' of the National Quality Framework for preschools.
Wanniassa Hills Primary School provides a variety of learning experiences including:
- Year 5 and 6 Instrumental Band Program
- Rostrum Public Speaking
- Enrichment Programs (Kulture Break, My WHPS Kitchen Rules, Engineering, Bungee)
- Stephanie Alexander Garden Project
- Tuggeranong Primary Introductory English Centre (TPIEC)
- French Language
- Leadership opportunities (SRC, House Captains, Active Australia, Buddies, Peer Mediation, Leadership Conference)
- Tournament of Minds
- Information Communication Technologies (ICT) and Interactive Smartboards
- Maths Olympiad
- International Competitions Assessment (ICAS)
- District Sports (cluster cup, cross country, swimming, athletics, track and field, netball and Gala sports day)