Katie Pratt - Chaplain
She became school chaplain at Wanniassa Hills Primary School in 2016 and is delighted and privileged to be working two days every week in our school.
Katie Pratt's role is to support students and their families socially, emotionally and practically. Katie participates in many areas of school life including:
- Holding conversations with staff, students and parents
- Pastoral care
- Development of KidsMatter
- Social and emotional wellbeing initiatives
- Connection groups at lunch times for example art for fun and garden clubs
- General school involvement
- Social support groups
- 1:1 student support
- Connecting with community groups and sourcing relevant resources.
For more information about Chaplaincy programs please explore School Chaplaincy ACT website